Thursday, July 21, 2011

How exciting!!

Love it is so great to hear that you are loving it down there. It reminds me of when i first arrived to Sweden. i know exactly what you are feeling =)!! It's such an exciting first few days!!
I am actually looking forward for our internationals to arrive..I am hoping cool people come over. I spoke to the lady at my international office and she said about fifty-five internationals were coming in this year. It doesn't seem like many but for being NM and the dessert lol it is quit a few.
I just finished talking to Alvaro and Julia and one of the girls from Poland, talking to them really makes me feel so much better. These past few days have been some of the saddest days for me. This change isn't easy or fun but there are little things that make me happy, like talking to my friends from Europe or writing in this blog.
I keep remembering how it was hard to leave your friends and I keep trying to remember that I was once having a hard time leaving home too but i don't seem to remember. Do you think it is possible to completely forget ones old life?! Sometimes I think I was so happy up there that I just let myself forget and I keep trying to remember but nothing comes. Everyone's life here seems to be good. My parents are happy, my family is happy and I seem to just be lost. I don't even know if I want to finish school right away or if I should live at home. I should also talk to my dad about tuition and my aunt is try to set me up with someone. These are the things that I am bothered with here at home. What is my life coming too haha!
I hope we can talk on skype soon or even on fb.
I love you...and please keep telling me about your amazing adventures in the land down under.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment