Monday, August 8, 2011

Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it ;)

Hey love!
I realize I've been super bad at writing here in the past couple of weeks. It's just been hard trying to get everything together when you're in a new place.. I hope you're doing well! A need a long Skype fika with you soon. It's way overdue!!

How's everything coming along with school? Has your mentoree arrived yet? I can't believe we're in the middle of August!! It's been almost a year since we first met. Can you believe that?? I know both of us have done a ton of things since then, but it still doesn't feel that long ago (except it also does :p ).

I'm on trial for a job at a lounge bar on Wed and I think they're gonna ask me to walk in heels. Haha. You know I never do. It'll def be an interesting experience. I hope I don't fall flat on my face :p

Anyway. About to head out for dinner. Talk to you soon, I hope :)
Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment