Sunday, August 14, 2011

Crazy El Paso!!

Love...you are very right, Skype Fika is way over due. Some time next weekend would be perfect for me?! I finally went out last night for the first time since i have been home lol. It was crazy!!! The girls danced so nasty, and the boys , lets just say no my type. lol lol!! the craziest part was when some girls started fighting in the middle of the dance floor..i mean like punching each other and pulling each other hair. It was so strange for me. But I have to admit it was fun, i bumped into an old high school friend and an old co-worker. It was nice to see familiar faces.
I have been spending so much time with Angie, she has been a great since I arrived!! She comes to my house every other day and we go to Las Cruces together =)!! Plus she understands me more than anyone over here these days. My international student arrived on Wed. Her name is Maria. She is like my little-live-piece of Europe for the next nine months. I hope she likes it here but I think it will be hard for them to adjust. She is under 21 and can't drink and the 18 and over clubs aren't so good here. plus we get IDed everywhere we go. But I am sure we can find a way for them to have a blast here =)!
I start school on Wed, I am so excited. I think i will join a fraternity and find a place where I can do some community service.
I want to know if you got the job wearing high heels =)!!
I am sure you are doing well and having an amazing time!!
Love you
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment