Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School American Style "finger to eyebrow"

Love, I am so glad to hear that you got the job!! =)
These days, I wish I had your determination to find a job..but i simply don't feel like job searching. I am very grateful that my parents are okay with me not really working this semester. But before I get into all my school stuff I want to know what you did for your Birthday. I know it was a while ago but we haven't really spoken to each other in a while. I bought those triple Oreo's i'm going to send you. Hopefully they will be in the mail by tomorrow. I am not sure if you will like them because they are a bit sweet but they are so different form the one's in the past that you must try them at lest once. Plus, if you don't like them I am sure the kangaroo's will enjoy them lol =).
I started school last week. I love it!! I love feeling the pressure of having to get something done and having things to do everyday other than party. But it is a bitter sweetness since it is the anniversary of my first full day in Europe. I celebrated by not remembering, running late to my bio class, and having the worst lab. The good thing about facebook is that everyone is mentioning last year lol.
My bio class is going to be so much fun, I think?! You know I love these different classes and learning things that I hadn't studied before. This specific bio class is about human biology and the teacher has a P.HD in neuroscience and biochem, something around those lines. Anyways, that is only one of my 6 classes. Thank God I love school. 
I have also been spending a lot of time with my international student. She is great! I took her shopping this weekend. Amazing sales, I must say. She also got to meet most of my family and she and her friend (also exchange student from Spain) stayed the night at my house. I think they liked my parents and the house. As far as my brother goes, I think they like him too. It was great having them here but sometimes I wish you could be here meeting my parents and staying the night. The same for the rest of my friends that are in Europe. I want them to be here so bad. Another plus side of having such a busy school schedule means that I don't have time to be wishing I was back in Europe, there is only extra space in my head for missing you guys and nothing more.
I want to hear more about Assie life and your amazing details!!
love you and miss you
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment